IntroTeach, provide multiple courses for our teachers, which ensure that they gain new skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications, in a variety of different areas, including:
- Creative Writing
- Management Training
- First Aid
- Risk assessments
- And many more
Thrive – A new forum for Headteachers‘ wellbeing
We are a group of colleagues who share your high expectations of what can be achieved by pupils, but believe that the price you pay does not have to be your wellbeing.
By booking a place and taking part in the Thrive Forum, you will:
- Understand your stress behaviours and learn how to manage them.
- Take practical steps to take control when managing difficult people, the expectations of others and inspection.
- Renew your vision of what you can achieve in your headship.
- Form trusting, supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Extend your learning through monthly webinars.
Book your place at the conference by visiting: www.introteach.co.uk/thrive
- Competitive daily rate for schools
- Weekly staff payments
- Over 75 years combined teaching experience
- Over 60 years school management experience
- Quality assurance guaranteed
- Managed by teachers for teachers